I Know It's Been A While... But I'm Back Like Jordan!

I feel like I have been on vacation from blogging, even though for the past 5 months I have been creating content through video like crazy. So its not for being lazy... well lets call it like it really is... I was lazy!

I guess you could say that the roundabout reason I have not posted to my blog in 5 months is I have been busy with business. But that is not fair to you, so I will just say that I appreciate you sticking with me through my "moment" (yeah I know it is a long moment) of laziness.

It took another moment of being 100% honest with myself to realize what exactly was really going on, even though I didn't really want to admit that.

But the good news is that I'm back (like my boy MJ) for good and I plan to post a lot more often than I used to in the past when I was regular... no pun intended. I did have a point to this post, oh yeah my laziness.

You see it can happen to anyone. If you take your eye of the ball for a moment, you get smacked right in the head. It can be very easy to NOT do the things you are supposed to do.

In fact, as I have found out over the last 5 months, it is much easier NOT to do something than it is to follow through with your word. You see we are all attracted to the lazy side of life. That little voice in your head that tells you tomorrow is another day and it can wait.



Click here to learn more about the what done-for-you system I leverage
to earn a consistently growing monthly income from home >>





Well to be quite honest with you, whatever IT is for you CAN'T wait. If you truly want to be successful in all areas of your life including internet marketing, there is no tomorrow. Today is all you have and you better make the best of it!

One of my favorite quotes is from Kim Lyons and it goes like this, "Yesterday is a canceled check; Tomorrow is a promissory note; Today is the only cash you have, so spend it wisely."

Whether it is spending more time with your spouse (or girlfriend) and kids, making sure you eat right and work out each day, bringing your A game to the internet marketing arena (or in my case writing a simple blog post every once in a while), and most importantly, spending time with God and his word each day, there is no tomorrow.

So learn it from me, don't be lazy. Turn OFF the TV and the video games. Stop watching videos on Youtube, listening to music on Pandora, or wasting your time on Facebook, Twitter, or Myspace.

Find the right mentor to follow and just get to work going after your goals and dreams. You'll be happy to know that most of them are already right in front of you to grab and enjoy, if you just open up your eyes and stop being lazy.

Did I just zing myself here again one last time? Who knows, but I feel better now that my laziness is behind me and this post is done.

Life continues tomorrow and I'm prepared to enjoy every precious moment of it. What are you going to do?

Wishing You Nothing But Success,

Juan Walker

P.S. If you're ready to start living a life by your own design, then follow through to the next link (or Click Here) to learn more about what done-for-you system I leverage to earn a consistently growing monthly income from home.

Click here to learn more >>

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad to see you are posting again. I know what it's like to fall into the "lazy" state. You have it right though. Today is the day we have been given and we must do whatever we need to do now. If we wait to do it tomorrow, it will never get done. Seize the day! Today is our appointed time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true statements Juan! The very thing that can help your company grow, can very well hold you back. IE: Facebook, and Twitter. It's all about self control, gotta catch myself sometimes...sometimes it takes longer than others, but the key is to catch yourself and bounce back!

    ReplyDelete