Part 2: 5 Daily Activities Of Successful Individuals

Today I am going to reveal the second activity successful people do on a daily basis. It is probably the most important of the five, because it directly affects whether or not you do the others at all.

Finding The Right Motivation

Motivation is one of the biggest reasons that most internet marketers don't attain any success. This happens mostly because of lack of energy or lack of clear thoughts on what to do.

Think about it for a minute, how many times have you read a book or an article that outlined a specific marketing plan (or a set of clear action steps), where you could make tons of money online? Probably more than once, right?

Well, what most people think after they read something like that is, "This is too much work or I don't know how to do what this person does. There is no way I can reproduce their success." So immediately since the first thought in their mind is negative, their motivation is not going to be there.

You see I have learned over the last 8 years of doing Internet marketing that people tend to evaluate each plan of action by how much total work is required on their part, instead of on whether or not the plan will help them reach their goals and dreams.

I want you to understand one key variable today. The reason most successful people are successful is not because they take huge leaps and bounds each day. It is because they are happy and content to take small baby steps that will culminate to a huge success over a long period of time.

This is where many people run into major problems and give up. They try to take shortcut after shortcut, and eventually they are lost. People need to stop being lazy and start applying what they learned when they were children.

Do you remember being successful at reading or playing a sport the first time you tried it? No, of course not. It took time and a lot of practice to become efficient and successful at whatever you were doing. The same thing applies with Internet Marketing.



Click here to learn more about the what done-for-you system I leverage
to earn a consistently growing monthly income from home >>





For the most part, becoming a huge success online does not happen overnight. This is why having the right motivation is so important. You are going to have to find a motivating force inside of you to push you to succeed.

Whether you are motivated by money, competition, power, or even better, helping your fellow human being, you are going to have to find it within you. Once you know why and for who you are working so hard each day for, it gets a lot easier to get up and get things accomplished. In fact, it becomes fun!

My motivations are very simple and can be divided into two parts. The first is to help as many people as possible to reach the same type of success I have reached. The second is to achieve and maintain total financial and time freedom, so I am able to share my life with my wife, daughter, family, and my friends, anytime I choose.

So how can you find your motivation? Take a deep look inside yourself and find out what is most important to you. Make a list and write it down from most important to least important.

Take a separate sheet of paper and write down the following:

"I, Your Name, promise to get up or stay up late each and every day to do the work that is necessary to achieve my goals and dreams. I am determined and will not quit. I am doing this everyday because.... then list your reasons."

Post that right in front of your computer and make sure you read it every morning before you get started, until you have it memorized. Then, you will not forget and you will not give up until you have reached your success.

As I stated earlier, my motivation is helping other people succeed and achieve total freedom like I have. What will it be for you?

Wishing You Nothing But Success,

Juan Walker

P.S. If you're ready to start living a life by your own design, then follow through to the next link (or Click Here) to learn more about what done-for-you system I leverage to earn a consistently growing monthly income from home.

Click here to learn more >>

No comments:

Post a Comment