Part 3: 5 Daily Activities Of Successful Individuals

I often get asked, "How do you have the confidence to start new ventures and follow them through to be successful?" Well, the main reason is because I know that when it comes down to it, I will be able to focus and get things completed in a timely manner, when the next person may not.

Focus Is The Key To Success

If success is in your horizon, you are going to have to master the simple but often difficult skill of focusing. Finding the focus in our lives is something we all struggle with and have to figure out at some point, and I believe that right now is the best time.

Have you ever heard the expression, "It is better to do your chores now instead of leaving them for tomorrow?" I am sure you have hundreds of times, and running a business online is no different.

Focusing your life around the things you want to be successful in should be priority number one for you. Then, all you have to do is give time to those things everyday and watch yourself accomplish your goals and dreams.

For instance, in our lives these are the main four things my wife and I focus on:

- Religion
- Family and Friends
- Creating Profitable Businesses
- Exercise or Hobbies

Now, we don't focus our time on the broad categories you see above. We focus our time on accomplishing the daily and weekly tasks we have organized into our schedules. We do this by following a process I like to call Micro-Targeting. This is where you do the prep work to actually accomplish one of of your tasks.

So if I say that I want to write a new article, I will write out the purpose or message of the article, do some research, pick some keywords, and then I am ready to do my article. This helps me accomplish my task faster and I don't just sit there trying to think of what to write about wasting time.



Click here to learn more about the what done-for-you system I leverage
to earn a consistently growing monthly income from home >>





The whole point is instead of just sitting down and saying that today I am going to write an article, I am micro-targeting my way towards that goal with baby steps. Each of the baby steps is the work required to actually accomplish the task, but because I am able to break them down into finite steps, the task now seems doable.

As I accomplish each of my tasks everyday, I come one giant step closer towards achieiving my main goal. The closer I get, the more I focus. The more I focus, the more I get done, and the cycle continues until I reach my goal.

Why is doing this process so important to a person's success? Always remember that as human beings most of us are naturally more efficient when we work in an environment of order, not chaos. When you first place your focus on the baby steps, and then on getting the task at hand done, reaching your main broad goals will now become a reality.

You will not be hampered anymore by looking at a goal and thinking that it is too difficult or big to accomplish. You now know you need to break your goals down to the finite steps and focus on those everyday. You now know that success occurs when you focus on the details everyday, not the big picture.

After focus, the only other variable left that will determine your success is if you are willing to do the work and have persistence. I will cover this more in my next article. Make it a great day.

Wishing You Nothing But Success,

Juan Walker

P.S. If you're ready to start living a life by your own design, then follow through to the next link (or Click Here) to learn more about what done-for-you system I leverage to earn a consistently growing monthly income from home.

Click here to learn more >>

No comments:

Post a Comment